Monday, November 17, 2008

Autumn Lane Most Watched Image


Although I am primarily a portrait and wedding photographer, I get a real joy from my landscape and art images. And it sometimes surprises me which images are looked at and enjoyed by people on the web.

This item, Autumn Lane, is the most viewed of any on my images on www.yessy.com/paynephoto/gallery.html. This image is part of my "Signature" series, which are all signed. See? Signature.

This image was taken last October near Cayuta, in Schuyler County, NY.

Right now, I am in the process of creating a web site to showcase my art work - well, I am having a great designer Dave Makar of 544 Productions in Ithaca, NY do the work - and while the task is daunting, it will be gratifying to be able to share these images with everyone.

A feature of the new site will be a "Photo of theWeek" link, where the image that I find appealing at that particular moment will be shared with everybody on my list. I welcome critiques, and may even offer freebies to people who share their opinions!

Also, coming soon, I'll share with you articles I have found of value in my business, my life and in my photography.
That's all for now. Have a great week!
Monroe

No comments: